Friday, November 9, 2007

I sooo typed this on Friday...

So, I was supposed to be on a 9:30am flight this morning which would have been fine if I hadn't overslept and woke up at 9am. Somehow, I jumped in the shower, finished packing and was on a flight to Houston at 11:30am. Yeah, I'm that awesome.

I got the full search, swabbed for explosives and pat down by a very nice lady. I guess walking up to to the ticket counter and paying cash for the next available flight will raise a red flag or two.

By two o'clock I was having a beer with Goo and by five o'clock we had hit every shoe store in the mall and I was on my way to the wedding rehearsal.

I am now obsessed with watching people play Bioshock. I think that's the name of it. Under water zombies and heroin. Best. Game. Ever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...