Friday, November 2, 2007

NaBloPoMolooza

OK, I added the "looza", but there's so much going on there, I don't think it matters. So, what the hell is NaBloPoMo, you ask?

It's quite possibly the worst acronym/abbreviation EVER and it's "short" for National Blog Posting Month. Which, oddly enough, consists of a nation of bloggers doin' what they do for a month. I jumped on the bandwagon, and you should too.

If you already have a blog, let me know and I'll link to you... you can return the favor if you like, if not, I'll allow that too. If you don't already have a blog there are a zillion (at press time) and a half places to get one. (Hint, you're on one right now.)


So, what the hell are you waitin' for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Look! Another PlaNoBo-ldozer ( or whatever. Yes, it is the worst acronym ever.....)

I am brand new at the NaBlo as well, even though I write 3 different blogs because every 5 minutes, I have some random thought that I believe would make a really good blog...blogging everyday for a month is really no big deal for me.

Anyways, I'm always trolling around for fellow bloggers to befriend and since you're not blogging about your favorite recipes, or posting a bazillion pictures of your kids and/or home improvement projects, you've already got my attention! So I will be glad to read your blog, and you can check me out at erniebot.wordpress.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...