- When entering a freeway you have about 1/4 mile to merge or die. Or be forced to exit again.
- Dallas drivers do not want to let you merge onto the freeway.
- When exiting a freeway, you have about 1/4 mile to merge into the exit only lane.
- Dallas drivers do not want to let you merge into their lane, even though they need to get into the one that you are occupying.
- Dallas drivers do not give the "thank you" wave. Ever.
- The tollway does not warn you that you must have a tolltag at certain booths.
- Dallas sucks.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Things I hate about driving in Dallas
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment