Monday, April 28, 2008

Dear Nablopomo,

What the hell?

The theme for May is going to be VOICES. I think you can approach this in a few
different ways -- you can try writing in the voice or someone or something else;
you could invite other voices into your blog by interviewing people or, heck,
channelling them; or you could try your hand at podcasting, since we've always
wondered what your voice sounds like!



I don't know if I'm down with this. I did find a website that allows you to record a message and it automatically posts it to your blog. Think of how much time I'll save by not spell-checking! But, I tend to ramble... I don't know.

I guess I could write in the voice of someone else... I don't know... I may just stick to the Blog365 and post whatever the hell I feel like.

Lame.

-c

See post on the 18th for my voicepost test. Seems I somehow skipped that day, so I postdated it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be difficult for a whole month! But I'd like to see you try! ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...