Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh, good. It's going to be one of those days.

1: Thank you for calling Comcast technical support, this is Whatever, how can I assist you today?

Me: Yes, ma'am. I'm calling from a restaurant, and our internet service is down.

1: Phone number?

Me: blah blah.

1: Oh, I can't help you in this department, I'll transfer you to business accounts.

Me: Thank you.

1: Thank you again for calling Comcast Technical support, I hope you have a great day, but first is there anything I can assist you with before I transfer you?

Me: (pause) No, ma'am. Thank you.

Hold music... four minutes twenty seconds.

2: Thank you for calling Comcast technical support, this is Whatever, how can I assist you today?

Me: Yes, sir, I'm calling from Restaurant and our internet service is down. I cannot batch yesterday's credit cards.

2: Is this a residential call?

Me: What? No.

2: Phone number associated with the account?

Me: blah blah

2: I don't have any record of your account.

Me: Really? The first lady pulled it up with the phone number.

2: Number again?

Me: blaaaah

2: Are you sure you have an account with Comcast? I don't have any record of your account?

Me: Yes, we had a service call yesterday and received a new router. I'm holding the invoice. Would you like our account number?

2: Is this a residential account?

Me: No! I'm still at Restaurant.

2: Hold please.

Hold music three minutes, twelve seconds.

Recorded voice: We cannot complete your call. Please hang up and try again later.

WHAT the hell, Comcast?!?!?

I'm highjacking RR's wireless. Hope they don't mind....

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I apologize for the unacceptable experience.

I will make sure this is addressed. Please feel free to contact me so that I can assist with your internet service.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...