Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh, NaBloPoMo....

January's theme is "change"? Really? That's the best you can come up with? That's soooo cliche.

In case you were wondering (because I've been majorly slacking), November didn't have a theme so December's was "thanks". Who wants to bet that February's theme is "love"?

Well, I guess I could actually complete a month of blogging (sans cheating) for a change. Maybe that's what they meant.

Maybe I'm just cranky because I'm sick. Really sick. I'm exhausted and sore and my sinus cavities are full and slightly painful. It's making me dumb and distractible. I spent over an hour at the HEB wandering around trying to remember what I went there to buy. And I left the house without my cell phone or wallet, luckily I had cash in my pocket.

The good news: the boogers are more yellow than green and my temperature, while slightly higher than 'normal', isn't technically a fever so I don't think it's anything that requires antibiotics.

I just used my favorite kitchen appliance to make the "Get Better NOW Smoothie" to end all "Get Better NOW Smoothies". Green tea, Acai Berry, Emergn-c, frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, dewberries (they call them something else), apple juice, and half a banana. I figure a couple of those a day and I'll be fine in no time.

1 comment:

MamaNoFun said...

so... do you call that a snog if you discuss the color of your mucus?

You could "change" this month into a non-smoker.... there's a thought. It really isn't that difficult to do, if you put your mind to it. You lose too much time to illness...

oh, and by the way. I love you.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...