Friday, January 16, 2009

Once again, Not What I Was Hoping For

Let me preface this by saying that I love Robin. Luh-huve her. She is honestly one of the funniest, most creative and intelligent people I know. I'm proud to call her one of my best friends.

Hopefully, you read our IM transcript in which I come across as a complete idiot as Robin's joke goes right over my head. If you haven't read it, please do so before continuing.

Before we signed off last night (the conversation occurred last night, I've been postdating) I tell her that she should take video of Eli jumping for me. So, imagine my excitement when she gets online tonight and tells me she has a video to email me. Excited, right?

Now, imagine my reaction when I see this:



Haha... OH MY GAWD!!!

Ok, Oscar sitting up on her hind legs is stinkin' adorable, there's no denying that.

But, the damn Mexican Jumping Bean isn't frickin' jumping!!! There is absolutely no action in this video outside of camera movement! She might as well had sent me a frickin' picture of the bean!

Hopefully I can try to convince her to try again. Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhahahhah! You have no idea how long I tried to get the damn bean jumping. It's like he's camera shy. He'd jump, and then, I'd get the camera.. and he'd stop. Oscar was getting jealous.. She was the best I could do. I'll try again.

MamaNoFun said...

Oh, no...

no no no....

NO
NO
NO!!!!

Robin, you did NOT name a female dog Oscar. That's as ridiculous as naming a female cat Fredrick. I will rename her Oscaria

But, in Oscaria's defense, she if fricking ADORABLE!!! AND that video would be up for an oscar of its own if Oscaria had jumped over there and ate the damned bean.

Anonymous said...

Long story why Oscar is named Oscar... Well, I guess it's not that long. I thought she was a he. Sometimes it's hard to tell with little dogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...