Monday, January 12, 2009

To Cheat or Not to Cheat

So, I totally neglected my blog and the ridiculous idea that I would blog everyday seems so... well, ridiculous. What ends up happening is I post youtube videos and lame three sentence blogs. That wasn't the idea at all.

I'm only 3 posts away from catching up, so at this point, I'll just fake three more and hope that I can keep up from here on out. Because, honestly, if it gets away from me again, I'm going to let it. (Wow, there are way too many commas in that sentence. Damn you, alcohols!)

Anyway, I think it's better to make decent posts at irregular intervals than to post shit every day just for the sake of posting. Ya know... quality over quantity.

1 comment:

Life With Grandpa said...

i see your blog has forgiven you, a good relationship is built with honesty and trust...
lol

i'm enjoying your blog. :D

also following it. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...