Monday, February 2, 2009

Ground Hog Day

You can read the backstory here, but basically all you need to know is that my mom doesn't send out a family newsletter at Christmas, she sends it out on Ground Hog Day. She's been doing it for almost 30 years. That's just how she rolls.

A few days ago she told me she was considering compiling a list this year, and asked if I wanted to write my own entry. I completely forgot about it until she reminded me at midnight. So, my list is not as witty as I'd had hoped it to be... mostly because I couldn't remember a damn thing that has happened since last February. And don't get too excited because I didn't have professional portraits done like I vowed after last year. (Did you read the backstory?)

Anyhoo.... clicky clicky to check out my mom's Ground Hog Day newsletter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog!!! I just don't always comment because your posts come into my handy-dandy Google reader! I enjoyed the Groundhog Day post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...