Sunday, November 25, 2007

If ya ain't cheatin'...

... ya just ain't tryin'.

It has really been bothering me that I didn't finish NaBloMoPoFolooza. I was soooo freakin' close. Last weekend I had a house guest, then my internet access went haywire for a day or two, and then I had a few days of stress where I couldn't think of anything appropriate to write that wouldn't get me fired or arrested.

I thought I could pull it all together and knock out a few posts before the end of the month. But then something else happened, as it always does, but this something never happens: I was asked to join a friend for a few drinks. I look at my watch. It's the 30th... I need to go home and blog. But what kind of person would I be if I turned down an honest to goodness social outing to go home and blog?!?


So, needless to say, I met my friend-type people at the bar after work rather than going home and finishing NaBloMoPoShamaLamaDingDong. So, now... on December 5th... I shall finish what I started and due to the convenient editing options, I can make a post for every day in November... which is close enough for me. Better late than never, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...