Monday, November 5, 2007

See, I'm already out of things (I can) say.

I would like nothing more than to post a lengthy blog about all the shit that happened at work today, but that's just inappropriate. If nothing else, I'm appropriate.

Let's just say I got burned by trusting one of my employees and ended up running the line during the lunch "rush". Ticket times were longer than they should have been, but with no mistakes! Nothing was sent back and there were no complaints. I'm exhausted... the heat alone will drain ya a little bit.

Ok, enough of that.

So, there's a writer's strike in Hollywood, I think they're just all too busy with NaBloPoMo to be bothered with television. I'm predicting an increase in ratings for all the "late shows" tonight just for all the curious people expecting a trainwreck. Viewers of the Jay Leno show should see no change.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm expecting Carson Daly's head to explode without his usual group of aging frat boys feeding him fart and boobie jokes for a half an hour.

I would gladly waste a half hour of my precious late night time in order to see that happen...

Double C said...

Is he still on the air? I haven't thought about him since the pilot of My Name is Earl when I thought, "Is he still on the air?"

Anonymous said...

If YOU are outta things to say, what are we who LOVE you supposed to say in response? This is hard. But I do love you. Sorry your day at work was so stressful. Try teaching a roomful of kids like your employee who burned you.
Hugs from rhojonoblopomo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...