Sunday, November 4, 2007

Time, apparently, is on my side

For some reason, over the past few weeks I had it in my head that I was going to lose one precious hour of sleep, coffee, or blow drying. Who are we kidding- it's the sleep I was pissed off about.

Yes, I know the clever little reminder "Spring forward, fall back", but somehow got it in my head that "back" meant I was losing an hour. So imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and realized it was the other way around.

In case you're wondering, I used the extra hour writing this and on the phone with Goo. Mostly on the phone with Goo, which is why this post is so short, hurried and not funny. Oh, well. Time well spent.

3 comments:

San said...

Best feeling ever, isn't it?? :)

P.S. Came here through the NaBloPoMo-Randomiser :)

MamaNoFun said...

My darling daughter continues to bloom. Each opportunity I am afforded to experience her prose, I'm considering the career she should pursue in writing.
Her recent pleas for support in her NaBloPoMo quest (not posted here)leads me to believe she also has possible careers in either a synagog, courtroom, or as a mother... or any setting where guilt breed success.

Anonymous said...

Ceci, dear...you now have something in common with my new neighbor who painted her house fuscia. You know? The one who "escaped from Mexicio?" Anyway, this morning as I was leaving for work at my usual 7:00 a.m., I see her loading her little elementary kid into the car and pulling out to take him to school...which..if you remember at all...starts at 8:10. Ooops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...