Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thay-anks!

I really do have many things to be thankful for, some seem kind of trivial like coffee, Otis, and nice weather. Some more traditional like my job, my health, money. Some more important like my friends, my fam, and my fam-like friends. I don't want to name anyone for fear of forgetting someone, but I want you all to know that your friendship does mean alot to me and I love ya.

I don't get to see any of you often, but it makes me happy when you send a random text, email, or I talk to you on the phone. I haven't made any friends outside of work here in Dallas, don't get me wrong I love my work friends, but it's just not appropriate to mix the biz with the pleasure. I can't talk to them like I can talk to yall.

I'm not going to lie, I'm bummed that I'm not down in Rockport fishing, eating, and drinking with the majority of my family but as soon as I break myself away from the coffee I'm jumping in the shower and heading over to my uncle's house. And hopefully my friend is coming into town tomorrow (ahhh!) to hang out for the weekend. He says he is, but I know shit comes up and I hate to get too excited about it if it turns out he can't make it.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving... and bring me some damn mashed potatoes!
/sap

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...