Monday, January 26, 2009

Am I Getting Softer in My Old Age?

I got a puppy! Her name is Augustus, she's about nine weeks old and she's stinkin' adorable.

I'm going to be honest with you, I never thought I'd be the type of person that would have the urge to inundate their blog with posts like, "Oh, my gaw! Auggie is too small to jump up on the couch, but she tries to pull herself up and falls over and gets up and tries again! It's so cute!" or "Awww! Auggie is sleeping with her tongue out! It's the most precious thing in the world!".

And I'm pretty sure you don't read my blog for shit like that. But, I have that urge. So, in an effort to keep this blog adorable-free, Auggie has her own blog.

If you like amusing posts as told by a puppy and tons of cute pictures, you're going to love it. If that's not how you roll, stay here. I won't judge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...