Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Insert Witty Title Here

Still not a huge fan of Stars. The place bills itself as the 'only real sports bar in Katy'. I call it sterile and oddly set up. But, UT won (!!) so in celebration I drank enough to not really care that the place is just weird. They also have MCDs, that's mini-corn dogs for those of you that don't nickname everything you see. MCDs are awesome, but you'll have to take my word for it, because I'm not sharing. Aaaaand, I was able to use my credit card and will check my Rapid Rewards account soon to let you know if it actually works. Which, in hindsight, I probably should have done before I posted a blog raving about the program. Ehh....

Resolution update: I just finished a book, I Just Want My Pants Back. It's good, I'd recommend it. I'm starting a new book I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, that I know nothing about. I just saw it on the self at Half Price Books and thought the title was funny. A week later, I saw it on my brother's bookshelf (bathroom window sill) in Denver and he said it wasn't very good.... we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...