Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolution Rock

In keeping with my resolution to get out more, I'm headed to Manvel, TX to see Roger Creager. I should have asked if he wanted to carpool.

I'd like to add a few resolutions, if I may.

7. Read more! I think the main reason I don't read as much as I'd like is that my bed is out of commission and I've been sleeping on the couch with Netflix. When I 'go to bed', it's easier for me to pick up a book. That brings me to:

8. Get some freaking furniture! The main reason I haven't done this is because I always think there's a better deal somewhere else. I'm going to get some furniture and have a slumber party.

9. Purge the closet! I keep putting this off because I've gained weight and can't really go through my clothes.

10. Stop adding shit to the list and go take a shower for Roger Creager!

I think I'm all riled up because I drank my first pot of coffee in about a week. I can't drink coffee when I'm sick. I can't tell you how much I missed it.

1 comment:

MamaNoFun said...

Purge! I've been working on that for the past 10 years. The obsession for hanging onto possessions is in your genetic makeup, kid... so you better pay attention more to taming acquisitions you make so you won't find the need to purge as much.

Add large throw rugs to your furniture list... will save you from having to pay for someone else's carpet (rental deposit).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...