So, I'm skipping the year in review blog. If you want to know what my year was like, use the archive to the right. Or add me on facebook. I will, however revisit last year's resolutions.
- Take More Pictures- I think I did fairly well with this one. I failed to capture some moments, but there were also many occasions that probably didn't require documenting that were plastered all over facebook. 7/10
- Wear more lipstick- Epic fail. Had I aspired to wear more Carmex, it would have been a major success. 3/10
- Stop dressing like a tomboy- Another failure. I was actually doing ok at the beginning of the year, then I just wore my work clothes out.... and then there was baseball season. 3/10
- Stay in shape- Wow, I suck. I actually did ok until the last two months. 5/10
- Stand up/Speak up for myself- I think I did ok with this one. Actually, now that I think about it, I may have done horribly. 5/10
- Get out more... and not just to the bar. Stop telling people you want to get together with them and not actually doing it. Oh, I think I won! I know I didn't bail out on as many plans as I have in the past (unless something came up at work), so that's a plus. And I got out more. Ok, I didn't always escape the bar. I can't help that my friends are raging alcoholics. But, I went to a ridiculous amount of Astros games, saw a few shows (even a couple that weren't Creager!), and went to Denver twice. That counts as getting out, right? 8/10
So, in an effort to be more green, I'm recyling the resolutions. Wish me luck.... or if you want to be really supportive of my resolutions: invite me out somewhere and tell me to put on lipstick and take a picture. If I yell at you, don't take it personally, I'm just standing up for myself.
Hahaha! Come visit The Avenger!
great job Ceci!
Post a Comment