Friday, January 2, 2009

Subject to Change

I knew it was too good to be true. Still hilarious, though. New ad 'drops' on the 7th. I cannot wait.

So, I'm skipping the year in review blog. If you want to know what my year was like, use the archive to the right. Or add me on facebook. I will, however revisit last year's resolutions.
  1. Take More Pictures- I think I did fairly well with this one. I failed to capture some moments, but there were also many occasions that probably didn't require documenting that were plastered all over facebook. 7/10
  2. Wear more lipstick- Epic fail. Had I aspired to wear more Carmex, it would have been a major success. 3/10
  3. Stop dressing like a tomboy- Another failure. I was actually doing ok at the beginning of the year, then I just wore my work clothes out.... and then there was baseball season. 3/10
  4. Stay in shape- Wow, I suck. I actually did ok until the last two months. 5/10
  5. Stand up/Speak up for myself- I think I did ok with this one. Actually, now that I think about it, I may have done horribly. 5/10
  6. Get out more... and not just to the bar. Stop telling people you want to get together with them and not actually doing it. Oh, I think I won! I know I didn't bail out on as many plans as I have in the past (unless something came up at work), so that's a plus. And I got out more. Ok, I didn't always escape the bar. I can't help that my friends are raging alcoholics. But, I went to a ridiculous amount of Astros games, saw a few shows (even a couple that weren't Creager!), and went to Denver twice. That counts as getting out, right? 8/10

So, in an effort to be more green, I'm recyling the resolutions. Wish me luck.... or if you want to be really supportive of my resolutions: invite me out somewhere and tell me to put on lipstick and take a picture. If I yell at you, don't take it personally, I'm just standing up for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Come visit The Avenger!

MamaNoFun said...

great job Ceci!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...