Thursday, February 12, 2009

What's on Gobbles' Head?

If you love drunk dialing as much as I do- that's not sarcasm... I really do love it- dialing and receiving, you're going to love drunk picture messaging!

So, imagine my excitement when I heard the designated picture message ring tone at 1:30 in the morning, I knew it was going to be good. Except it was nothing. "Picture Message Failed!" I'm told, with a loud beep just in case I wasn't paying attention. I replied with a text to ask my buzzed little photog to try again. The phone rings, she can't figure out why it won't send. Maybe she can email me the picture from her phone, but I have to promise to put it on my blog.

I'm not one to break a promise, so I'd like you to meet Gobbles and his new hat that was bought for him in a bar bathroom. Ain't he cute?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Poor Goobles. He looks as if were drunk, too.

Double C said...

Or maybe that's his embarrassed/ashamed/mortified face...?

How were you feeling this morning?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...